Dream11 PredictionCricketSports

IPL 2024: CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Probable Playing XI, Weather and Pitch Report

The 7th match of the IPL 2024 season will witness the competition of CSK and GT. Watch CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction 2024, and Fantasy Cricket Tips in this article.

IPL 2024: CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction
IPL 2024: CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction

CSK 206/6 – 143/8 GT

Chennai Super Kings won the match by 63 runs.

1cric

CSK vs GT IPL 2024 Match Detail

CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction: Match Preview

Chennai Super Kings will lock horns on the Gujarat Titans in the 7th match of the IPL 2024 on 26 March at 7:30 PM (IST). The match of CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction 2024 IPL will be played on the CSK home ground, MA Chidambaram Stadium.

Chennai Super Kings Team Preview

CSK began their IPL 2024 season with a new captain, Ruturaj Gaikwad. In his very first captaincy duty, he saw his side to a win against Royal Challengers Bangalore right in front of a massive Chennai crowd.

Gujarat Titans Team Preview

In the last match, Gujarat Titans witnessed Mohit Sharma and the rest of the bowlers play a massive performance and bring to their team a win against Mumbai Indians. The match also saw the impressive of Subman Gill as a captain and Azmatullah Omarzai created a great impact right on his IPL Debut.

CSK vs GT Head-to-head IPL Record

CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction IPL 2024: Chennai and Gujarat have competed with each other in IPL just 5 times. In these 5 matches, CSK keeps 2 wins while GT has 3 wins.

Weather, Pitch Report of The Venue

The match of CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction will be played on MA Chidambaram Stadium, the balance between bowling and batting. The ground here is support best for spinners, also the crucial position of CSK. During the opening match of the season, the pitch is the important rule for Chennai to get a victory against RCB. The weather here during this match will be sunny with excessive heat with an average of 29 to 31 degrees.

CSK vs GT Dream11 Team

Wicket-keeper: Wriddhiman Saha
Batsmen: Daryl Mitchell, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Ajinkya Rahane
All-rounders: Rachin Ravindra, Azmatullaz Omarzai, Ravindra Jadeja
Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Deepak Chahar, Muzrafizur Rahman, Mohit Sharma

1cric

CSK vs GT Probable Playing XI

CSK Predicted Playing XI: Ruturaj Gaikwad (C), MS Dhoni (WK), Mustafizur Rahman, Tushar Deshpande, Rachin Ravindra, Ajinkya Rahane, Daryl Mitchell, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Shivam Dube, Sameer Rizvi.

GT Predicted Playing XI: Shubman Gill (C), Wriddhiman Saha (WK), Sai Sudharsan, Mohit Sharma, Vijay Shankar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Umesh Yadav, Sai Kishore, Spencer Johnson.

CSK vs GT Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket Tips

Best choice of Captain: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ravindra Jadeja
Best choice of Vice-captain: Sai Sudharsan, Rachin Ravindra, Rashid Khan

CSK vs GT Dream 11 Prediction: Who Will Win?

So far, Google’s Win Predictor predicted CSK has a 54% chance to win the match over the 46% of the GT. However, with the poor winning percentage of the chasing team record in this stadium at 43%, we still believe CSK will win this match of CSK vs GT Dream11 Prediction 2024.

  • CSK is expected to win this match

Read more: SRH vs MI Dream11 Prediction

For more news and updates visit ekcricket.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button