SportsCricketDream11 Prediction

USA vs Canada T20 Prediction, Opening Match of The Tournament

The await ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 has begun. The tournament openers are 2 new faces in cricket: the USA and Canada. Let’s take a look at USA vs Canada T20 Prediction and view their statistics.

USA vs Canada T20 Prediction
USA vs Canada T20 Prediction

USA vs Canada T20WC Match Details

US vs CA T20 World Cup Statistics

Oldest Rivalry

The rivalry between the USA national cricket team and Canada national cricket team is the oldest international rivalry in cricket history. In the past, USA and Canada have faced once in the Three-day game in 1844 in New York, and Canada emerged victorious by 23 runs.

ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 debut

Finally, at present, the 2 teams are encountering each other in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2024 after 180 years. In this T20 World Cup season, USA and Canada also play their debut in the ICC tournament.

1cric

The USA qualified as a co-host while Canada claimed their spot by winning the Americas Qualifier.

Key Players in USA vs CA T20 World Cup

Former New Zealand all-rounder Corey Anderson will play for the USA, they have the India U19 World Cup winner Harmeet Singh as well. This can be a huge advantage for the US and a huge challenge for the Canadian national team.

For Canada, watch out for the left-arm seamer Kaleem Sana and the Rapid Jeremy Gordon.

Weather and Pitch Conditions

The weather forecast for Grand Prairie Stadium, Dallas indicates a partly cloudy day with a temperature around 28℃.

The pitch here is a batting-friendly surface, which offers good bounce and pace, we expect a high-scoring match in USA vs Canada T20 Prediction. Spinners will find some assistance from the surface.

USA vs Canada T20 Prediction

Probable Playing XIs

USA Playing XIs: Monank Patel (c/wk), Steven Taylor, Andries Gous, Aaron Jones, Corey Anderson, Harmeet Singh, Nitish Kumar, Shadley van Schalkwyk, Ali Khan, Jessey Singh, Saurabh Netravalkar.

1cric

Canada Playing XIs: Saad Bin Zafar (c), Shreyas Movva (wk), Aaron Johnson, Navneet Dhaliwal, Harsh Thaker, Nicholas Kirton, Pargat Singh, Dilpreet Singh, Ravinderpal Singh, Nikhil Dutta, Rishav Joshi.

Players Top Pick

  • Wicketkeeper: Monank Patel
  • Batter: Aaron Jones, Nicholas Kirton
  • All-rounder: Corey Anderson, Saad Bin Zafar
  • Bowler: Ali Khan, Nikhil Dutta

USA vs Canada T20 Prediction Team to Win

In this USA vs Canada T20 Prediction, USA has a 65% winning chance while Canada has just 35% according to Google Probability.

Back to top button